Customer / Supplier Exposure
5% of the role is customer exposed
Usually this role will be responsible for internal functions and not have much exposure to customers or suppliers.
English Proficiency Requirement
Understanding and communicating in English is important for this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independant. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools.
Many qualified bookkeepers or adminstration resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
Little customer specific domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored bookkeeper will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources in relation to basic accounting and bookkeeping functions.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day bookkeeping requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Capture financial transactions into the appropriate computer software
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers
- Produce reports, such as balance sheets (costs compared to income), income statements, and totals by account
- Check figures, postings, and reports for accuracy
- Reconcile or note and report any differences they find in the records