Customer / Supplier Exposure
60% of the role is customer exposed
Depending on specific role requirements, this role may include communication between this staff member and customers.
English Proficiency Requirement
Understanding and documenting requirements is important and therefore english proficiency should be high.
Tasks can be communicated concisely through collaboration tools.
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role.
Domain Knowledge Requirement
Little customer specific domain knowledge is required.
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable.
An offshored CAD designer/drawer will be able to take your organisations requirements and produced high-quality technical drawings for internal or external use.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day designing/drawing requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Recent trends has seen significant drops in talent availability locally
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machines, products, landscaping or architectural requirements
- Draws finished designs from sketches in relevant drawing software
- Communicate with tooling, QA, engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised designs