Customer / Supplier Exposure
5% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Written English is absolutely fundamental for this role
Internal discussions will be required to articulate campaign / content vision and objectives
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and deliverables are traceable
An offshored content writer or copywriter will be able to conduct market research and produce consistent content for media releases and content marketing strategies.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day content requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Your organisation is not meeting content marketing targets
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Research market needs, demands and supporting data for media releases and content marketing strategies
- Creation of content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention
- Basic SEO, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Measurement and optimisation of the program on a regular and ongoing basis
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand