Customer / Supplier Exposure
30% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independant. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools or phone as required.
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored SEO specialist will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external marketing firms in relation to your SEO strategies.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day SEO tasks have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external marketing for day-to-day SEO functions
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations to web development team on changes related to SEO
- Regularly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- Use or work with social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;