Customer / Supplier Exposure
90% of the role is customer exposed
High levels of customer and/or supplier exposure with external projects
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role as they will likely be the point of escalation for customers
A system for communicating tasks and requirements should be put in place, however, by its nature, this role will include ad-hoc tasks regularly
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
Significant customer specific domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are easily measurable and correctness is traceable
Offshored team leaders will be able to provide guidance, direction and motivation to your operational teams.
Don't forget that as part of a Change Fox support and management plan, your teams will have access to our professional leadership and guidance.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day leadership requirements are not being met
- You are seeking to provide more senior resources to your offshored teams
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Informal and formal reviews with staff
- Recommendations on training and education
- Guidance on technical and operational issues that are affecting customers
- Provide feedback to leadership group about staff performance and recommendations
- Be a strong customer and business advocate