Customer / Supplier Exposure
70% of the role is customer exposed
Engagement with prospects and customers in relation to campaigns.
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
A system for communicating tasks and requirements should be put in place, however, by its nature, this role will include ad-hoc tasks regularly
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored telemarketer will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external telemarketing firms.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day telemarketing requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external telemarketing services
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Influences customers or prospects to purchase products or services by following a prepared scripts
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling
- Keep internal databases up-to-date
- Provide call reports and statistics as required