The business process evaluation will be conducted similar to a readiness check but with a focus that extends outside of purely offshoring initiatives and we recommend a workshop that will be used as a forum to discuss and evaluate;
- Is the business process specific to an operational role or function?
- Is this review for an all of business process evaluation
- Agree on the goals, objectives, timelines and success criteria for future measurement(s) for the evaluation
- Current and future opportunities to offshore within the business
- Current processes that are relevant to the identified areas for evaluation
As part of the business process evaluation, you will receive an obligation-free report outlining a comprehensive plan and risk management matrix, along with proposed costs for the implementation of the recommendations outlined if applicable.