An offshored CAD designer/drawer will be able to take your organisations requirements and produced high-quality technical drawings for internal or external use.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day designing/drawing requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Recent trends has seen significant drops in talent availability locally
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machines, products, landscaping or architectural requirements
- Draws finished designs from sketches in relevant drawing software
- Communicate with tooling, QA, engineering and manufacturing regarding new and revised designs