An offshored executive assistant will be able to assist with the remote management of your administrative and travel requirements.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your an executive or manager who spends more time than you should be managing your email, calendar and administrative tasks
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Management and prioritisation of email correspondence
- Coordination of appointments and preparation of minutes and meeting actions
- Travel bookings and confirmations
- Administrative tasks as necessary
- Ownership of local administrative and social functions for your offshored team
Role Notes & Ratings
Depending on the role that you are offshoring there are considerations that you should be aware from. The below is an evaluation of key aspect of an offshored position based on our experiences in the industry
Customer / Supplier Exposure
Limited exposure to customers or suppliers is needed for the management of email and calendars
English proficiency requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
A system for communicating tasks and requirements should be put in place, however, by its nature, this role will include ad-hoc tasks regularly
Many administrative resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain knowledge requirement
Little customer specific domain knowledge is required
A successful executive assistant is helping you to achieve your goals by keeping you focused
Other roles you may be interested in