An offshored SEO specialist will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external marketing firms in relation to your SEO strategies.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day SEO tasks have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external marketing for day-to-day SEO functions
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations to web development team on changes related to SEO
- Regularly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites
- Use or work with social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;