Customer / Supplier Exposure
30% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Understanding and communicating in English is relatively important for this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independent. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools.
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
Little customer specific domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored graphic designer will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external graphic/marketing firms in relation to marketing, product development or internal collateral.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day graphics requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external graphic artists for your marketing or internal requirements
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Development of conceptual artwork to meet business requirements
- Production of high-quality graphics for marketing collateral
- Focus graphics and infographics for social media campaigns
- Production of conceptual product styles and layouts