Customer / Supplier Exposure
70% of the role is customer exposed
Engagement with prospects in relation to campaigns.
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independant. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools or phone as required.
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
Product or service specific domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored lead generation specialist will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external lead generation firms.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day lead generation requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external lead generation firms and not getting value for money
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Manage B2B prospecting by telephone and email, responding to inbound inquiries and conducting outbound campaigns
- Nurture prospective customers along the buyer’s journey further qualifying the opportunity to the highest quality to hand off to sales resources
- Leverage online and database tools for discovery, research and initiation of outbound calling campaigns to new prospective customers
- Achieve daily dial goals and surpass weekly and monthly lead targets