Customer / Supplier Exposure
30% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independent. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools as required.
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored marketing assistant will be able to do basic and routine marketing tasks conducted by internal resources or external marketing.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day marketing requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external marketing firms for day-to-day marketing functions
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 3 Responsibilities
- Prepare and draft marketing campaign documentation
- Provide social media support to marketing team
- Monitor and report on marketing analytics and results