Customer / Supplier Exposure
50% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independant. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools or phone as required.
Many resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored social media assistant will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external marketing firms in relation to your social media campaigns.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day social media requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using expensive external marketing for day-to-day social media functions
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits