An offshored project manager will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources in relation to the delivery or internal or external projects.
If you do not have project management methodologies in place, Change Fox can help you to define, document and executive on the implementation of a new, effective methodology. This could be done prior to hiring your project manager, or, as part of the onboarding process.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day project managements requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Your projects are not currently being delivered on time or on budget
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Work with internal resources to develop project documentations
- Ensure compliance to project management methodologies
- Identify, record, discuss project risks proactively
- Deliver regular project reviews with stakeholders
- Report on project progress and results