An offshored accounts payable will be able to do the majority of tasks conducted by internal resources or external accounting firms in relation to paying suppliers and government agencies.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day accounts payable requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You have an inefficient AP process and you are at risk of being black listed by suppliers for failure to pay on time
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Receive and data capture invoices and statements from suppliers
- Ensure compliance with delegation of authorities
- Followup internal resources for approvals
- Prepare and process payments
- Report on AP performance across the organisation