An offshored data entry specialist will be able to assist with internal or external data entry services.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day data entry requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are using systems to provide poor data capture results creating manual data entry requirements
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Enter customer and internal data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures
- Verify entered customer and internal data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide reports on accuracy and efficiency