Adopting recruitment services from Change Fox will provide you with specialised resources with a strategic focus on developing your offshore team.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation is building an offshored team
- Your organisation has built an offshored team but has new recruitment needs
- Your organisation has built an offshored team but has not hired the correct types of people in the past
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Increased business performance through business, team and staff insights
- Increased feedback mechanisms for and within your offshored team
- Monthly team and staff engagement reports with strategic recommendations
- Access to Change Fox education packages on important topics such as "leadership within the context of an offshored team"
Role Notes & Ratings
Depending on the role that you are offshoring there are considerations that you should be aware from. The below is an evaluation of key aspect of an offshored position based on our experiences in the industry
Customer / Supplier Exposure
Minimal levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English proficiency requirement
Understanding and communicating in English is important for this role
A system for communicating tasks and requirements should be put in place
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain knowledge requirement
Customer knowledge is essential for this role, especially;
objectives, culture and role requirements.
Recruitment functions are less tangible that other operational functions.
Other roles you may be interested in