An offshored project scheduler will be able to assist your project team or PMO in relation to the delivery or internal or external projects.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day project managements requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Your projects are not currently being delivered on time or on budget
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Work with internal resources to define schedules and priorities
- Ensure compliance with scheduling requirements
- Work with project manager(s) to identify, record, discuss scheduling risks
- Be involved in regular project reviews with stakeholders
- Provide input to project progress and results