An offshored technical writer will be able to work with your software team to better document requirements, success criteria and user/system documentation.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day technical writing requirements have become a burden to local staff
- You are effectively ignoring this important aspect of your SDLC currently
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Document software requirements
- Work with business analysts or key stakeholders to document success criteria
- Develop user and/or system documentation
- Write release notes and draft press releases for new software releases