An offshored UX developer will be able to take your software idea and build it or support an existing product you have developed.
If you feel that your requirement is either short-term or less than a full-time resource, we would be happy to introduce your organisation to one of our managed development service providers.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day development requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Engage throughout the software development lifecycle
- Prototype, test and deliver software applications
- Integrate with internal or external API’s to send and/or receive application data
- Develop unit and integration tests