Customer / Supplier Exposure
60% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
Being able to understand, write and speak English is important to this role
Tasks tend to be routine and largely independent. Communications can be achieved through electronic collaboration tools.
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
A significant amount of market, customer and domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored mobile app developer (either Windows Mobile, Android or iOS) will be able to take your app idea and build it or support an existing mobile app you have developed.
If you feel that your requirement is either short-term or less than a full-time resource, we would be happy to introduce your organisation to one of our managed development service providers.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day development requirements have become a burden to local staff
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Engage throughout the software development lifecycle
- Prototype, test and deliver mobile apps
- Integrate with internal or external API's to send and/or receive application data
- Develop unit and integration tests