Customer / Supplier Exposure
30% of the role is customer exposed
Low levels of direct customer or supplier exposure is expected for this role
English Proficiency Requirement
High levels of English proficiency is expected for this role.
Internal discussions will be required to articulate requirements and quality assurance reports
Many qualified resources are available to fulfil this role
Domain Knowledge Requirement
High levels of customer specific domain knowledge is required
Ease of Measurement
Tasks are usually easily measurable and correctness is traceable
An offshored quality assurance analysis will be able to deliver benefits to your organisation including the development of quality standards, processes and authorisations for your software releases.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day quality assurance requirements have become a burden to local staff or simply not executed well enough
- You are observing high support costs of delivery due to poor quality releases
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 4 Responsibilities
- Develop quality assurance frameworks, success criteria and authorisation processes
- Raise quality risks with project team proactively
- Be the customer advocate internally for expected standards with software and delivery
- Run testing cycles and present findings and reports to project team