An offshored software tester will be able to improve the quality of your software through structured and ad-hoc testing cycles.
Specific responsibilities would be identified as part of the recruitment of your new staff member as well as any certification requirements.
Why Offshore This Function?
- Your organisation has and is growing and the day-to-day testing requirements have become a burden to local staff or simply not executed well enough
- You are observing high support costs of delivery due to poor quality releases
- Internal promotion or turnover has created resource capacity issues
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Review and provide feedback on the clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Run mandatory automated test cycles
- Perform ad-hoc and exploratory testing
- Run testing cycles and present findings and reports to project team
- Report bugs in issue tracking software